We recently surveyed about 400 of our Panelists to determine how COVID-19 was impacting the processes and work in their medical offices.
Here’s the full infographic. And here are some of the highpoints:
- 93% of HCPs are conducting or will soon conduct in-office visits.
- About half of HCPs are using telehealth more now than in the past.
- Time spent per patient is the same for most HCPs (65%), but one quarter say they now spend more time per patient.
- 98% have implemented new procedures in response to the pandemic (See what the new procedures are here).
- HCPs are divided in regard to whether the new processes have impacted their amount of work:
To learn more about how COVID-19 has impacted medical offices, here is the full infographic.