Transforming your in-person research to a virtual setting can seem impossible or, at the very least, challenging. But, it can be done! With 30 years’ fieldwork experience, we are uniquely positioned to deliver creative, reliable, efficient solutions.
Here are three examples of recent client projects:
Printed Homework Materials
- 18 Interviews: Dermatologists, Patients & Caregivers
- Triads and Individual discussions about Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis
- We mailed the printed homework materials to each patient/caregiver and included a return mailer.
- 12 Psoriatic Arthritis Patients
- 2-Hour Virtual Focus Groups (4)
- We sent poster board, post-it notes, pens and Fedex return labels to complete a collage during the virtual focus group and return to us.
- 30 Diabetes Nurse Educators, Retail Pharmacists, Endocrinologists and Primary Care Providers
- 90-Minute Focus Groups and 60-Minute Individual Video Interviews (mix)
- We shipped a diabetes pen and uncannulated needles to test during their virtual interview.
These are just three examples of how we partnered with clients to successfully transform their in-person research needs to a virtual setting. We’re happy to consult with you on how to do the same for your next project.